Getting Started With Smart Lists
` Modified on:Tue ,20 Sep, 2022 at 12:22 PM
How To Filter By Custom Fields
Lead nurturing using Smart Lists – Create a list of all contacts that have never been contacted or have been not contacted in last 90 days.
1. Go to Smart List > Go to All Tab
2. Click More Filters.
3. Type ‘last in the text box which shows ‘Add Filter‘. You will see ‘Last Activity‘ filter as one of the options.
4. Select the last activity filter. Once it is added. Click the ‘More Than‘ radio button. Type in 90 days.
5. Click on columns dropdown. Select Last Activity column.
6. Press the + icon to name & save this list.
Did you find it helpful? Yes No